Welcome to the “Businesses Making A Difference” Initiative
Answer: We have always had a sincere appreciation for small business owners. The whole reason Corey (our founder) started the Chill Group in the first place was to help these businesses succeed. Our goal is to help them realize their potential. We've been searching for quite some time for a way that we can recognize the ones that truly go above and beyond to create an amazing customer experience. We wanted to find a way that we could truly say "Thank You", for putting people before profits. That's when the idea for this "Businesses Making A Difference" initiative was born.
- Nominate a deserving small business owner. Think of everyone you know that owns a small business. That local mechanic that you know, who is honest, demonstrates integrity, and treats you right. That barber who goes out of their way to learn your kids names and ask about their recent soccer game. That restaurant owner who just donated free meals to the homeless. We all know business owners like these. Those who put others above themselves. Wouldn't it be great for us to recognize the valuable contribution they make to our community? Nominating a business is so easy and only takes a minute. You can submit your nominations by clicking HERE.
- Consider making a contribution to the GoFundMe prize that will be awarded to one of these deserving small businesses. If you can't contribute, don't worry about it. Times are tough for a lot of us. But if you can, even if it is just $10 or $20, please consider doing so. These business owners deserve as much as we can give them, especially now, as recent tax proposals make it even tougher for them to make a living. To show small business owners how much you appreciate them, please visit our GoFundMe page HERE.
- Help us spread the word. Like and share this campaign on all your various social media channels. Share it with everyone you know. Our Facebook page can be found HERE.
Answer: Please nominate businesses you know that possess some of the following basic qualities:
- They truly make a positive difference in the communities in which they reside.
- They are honest and show integrity in their business practices.
- They go out of their way to provide an amazing customer experience.
- They put the needs of others ahead of their own.